Donate Gently Used Items
Donated items are first considered for addition to the library’s collection. Items not selected are then sorted for sale in the Book Shops. The Friends gladly accept:
- Gently used hardback and paperback books
- Audio Books
If possible, please bring in donations during Book Shop hours or place them in the donation slot on the outside of either Book Shop. We ask that donations be limited to 2 small boxes/bags at a time. For larger quantities, please contact the Book Shop Manager prior to drop off. For more specific information, see our Book Donation Policy.
How Friends Support The Library
The Friends of the Library support the library by directly donating funds to the library. Here are some examples of products and programs the Friends have funded for the library:
- Summer Reading Programs
- Adult Music Series
- A/V items for Youth Services
- Display shelves and furniture
Funds donated by the Friends to the various departments help them purchase items and fund programs that fall beyond the normal scope of the library budget and needs that become apparent sometime after budget completion.
Benefits of Being a Friend
When you become a member of the Friends of the Library you will:
- receive a 50% discount on all items in the Noblesville Friends Book Shop on the 1st Saturday of each month.
- be given the opportunity to vote at the Annual Meeting and specially called meetings.
- be able to join the many volunteers who help run the Book Shops and assist with other projects.
- be rewarded with the great feeling that comes from knowing you are helping to spread the joy of reading and the love of culture through your community.
Apply To Become A Friend
Applications are available at both the Fishers and Noblesville Libraries. Or, simply click here for an application.
|One year individual
|One year family
|One year student
Friends Board Meeting Schedule
Thursday, March 1, 2018 at the Noblesville Library
Thursday, June 7, 2018 at the Fishers Library
Thursday, September 6, 2018 at the Noblesville Library
Thursday, December 6, 2018 at the Fishers Library